• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’m in trouble again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in trouble again.

That woman that complained about my use of bad language in official e-mails (I used the term ‘gagging for it’) has accused me of ‘encouraging juvenile behaviour’ in some of the staff at one of my client’s. This is because a couple of guys burst out laughing at her in the preamble to the morning meeting and ‘made gestures’ during her presentation.

The story that has gotten back to me is that before their meeting got underway they were having a chat and mrs snotty nose was trying to sound cool but being grandiose by talking about having a roman shower with her husband this morning. Two guys that knew about the paraphilia meaning openly laughed at her. During the meeting they were making slight gestures about being sick.

After the meeting she has gone to the boss and complained about ME! I am a bad influence on them.

Boss called the guys in and apparently told them that they had put him in a difficult position; he had trouble not laughing himself. I know that he hates her and wants her gone so nothing will come of it.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    That woman that complained about my use of bad language in official e-mails (I used the term ‘gagging for it’) has accused me of ‘encouraging juvenile behaviour’ in some of the staff at one of my client’s. This is because a couple of guys burst out laughing at her in the preamble to the morning meeting and ‘made gestures’ during her presentation.

The story that has gotten back to me is that before their meeting got underway they were having a chat and mrs snotty nose was trying to sound cool but being grandiose by talking about having a roman shower with her husband this morning. Two guys that knew about the paraphilia meaning openly laughed at her. During the meeting they were making slight gestures about being sick.

After the meeting she has gone to the boss and complained about ME! I am a bad influence on them.

Boss called the guys in and apparently told them that they had put him in a difficult position; he had trouble not laughing himself. I know that he hates her and wants her gone so nothing will come of it.
    votisitmean
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I just Googled Roman shower and the urban dictionary definintion tells me that the vomiting motions aren't entirely inaccurate.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I just Googled Roman shower and the urban dictionary definintion tells me that the vomiting motions aren't entirely inaccurate.
        ok I feel like my horizons are broadened

now wtf did the haughty bitch mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          ok I feel like my horizons are broadened

now wtf did the haughty bitch mean by this?
          Perhaps she was lifting the veil on their early morning activities

Comment

votisitmean
            What she meant, I presume, was at her home they have a 'walk-in shower' and this morning she shared it with her husband.

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Mmmmmmmm.

But why is it my fault that she made a fool of herself.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

What she meant, I presume, was at her home they have a 'walk-in shower' and this morning she shared it with her husband.

Mmmmmmmm.

Obviously without your corrupting influence they would not have dared to fail to treat her with the respect and deference she so clearly deserves
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm.

no. I've worked with similar pretentious twats.

The best one was, at the top of her voice to impress the IT Director
                "There's a high class delicatessen near my house that does this wonderful salad with pomegranate sprinkled on the top, really is delicious"

It was only moaning about this down the pub later that a friend chimed in with

"high class delicatessen my arse, she means 'Spa'"

It was of course too late then, but would have been superbly witty and cutting and career limiting if thought of and delivered at the time.

Comment

You begin to sound like Wilmslow.

Comment

"high class delicatessen my arse, she means 'Spa'"

Comment

Working...
                    X