• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the 7 pint lunch ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 7 pint lunch ...

now i can be a pain/tw*t at the best of time, but just you waut!

Your status needs to be changed to "fingers all thumbs", at least until you've sobered up a bit.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Challenge for Jeebo - make tomorrow a 10 pint lunch.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ha, haven't done the 10 pinter since AOL days ... there it was the minumum requirement!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          Ha, haven't done the 10 pinter since AOL days ... there it was the minumum requirement!
          Sounds like WorldCom.

Obligatory 3 pint (min.) lunch Mon-Thu. Fri was stay in pub from lunchtime 'til 4ish, then back to the office briefly to log out and go home.

Every single week.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            Ha, haven't done the 10 pinter since AOL days ... there it was the minumum requirement to deaden the sense of shame!
            FTFY
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Sounds like WorldCom.

Obligatory 3 pint (min.) lunch Mon-Thu. Fri was stay in pub from lunchtime 'til 4ish, then back to the office briefly to log out and go home.

Every single week.
              Sounds bliss, them were the days eh?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Sounds like WorldCom.

Every single week.
                ahh so THAT's where a previous IT director got the idea from, he used to work at WorldCom
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Sounds bliss, them were the days eh?
                  You said it.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    ahh so THAT's where a previous IT director got the idea from, he used to work at WorldCom

Like many things, great while it lasted, but not sustainable permanently.

Comment

Working...
                    X