• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Letter to Menelaus

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Letter to Menelaus

So, you're out of prison now.

What was the deal with 'Chasing the Aurora'? paid everybody back or donated to the charities you feel passionately about? Did you make it to the North Pole despite the knee injury?

I was reading about your exploits prompted by your comment on another thread about 'only being a danger to yourself'. Let's see...

From here;

'Major' Craig Colclough is a thirty-something Tornado flying, polar-exploring Prague socialite who has also found time to qualify as a Doctor. His previous adventures included Walking to the North Pole to observe the stunning Northern Lights, in his charity walk 'Chasing the Aurora'.

From here;

A BOGUS doctor has been arrested for bigamy after his new wife discovered another wedding ring in his pocket.

Craig Colclough, 37, who also posed as a decorated Army major, is suspected of marrying academic Georgina Miles while still hitched to a Czech woman.

He was already divorced from another wife who also fears their marriage was illegal because of his foreign bride.

Georgina, 28, has told pals the Scots fantasist duped women around the world claiming to be a top soldier or fighter pilot.

Now you mentioned not being a danger to anyone but yourself...

But Georgina says Colclough started hounding her. She was forced to go into hiding, take time off work and call in the police.

'...The friend added: "She is genuinely scared of what he might do and had to move from her parents' home in Somerset.'

Tell me something, why the **** are you still here? You haven't died from your terminal cancer yet, nothing you post can possibly be considered truthful or honest (no big deal about that one given this place).

I just wonder whether it's either a large pair of cojones or an extension of your perhaps delusional personality that keep you hanging around here?

How about some enlightenment that doesn't involve stories flying fast jets with pasta, dispensing medical advice or marching with veterans wearing medals you didn't earn.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by PRINCE2 of Darkness
    He's been inside. Give him another chance.
    What he said.
    Don't give someone you don't really know much about a hard time via an internet forum. I'm sure he has had plenty of time to think about the past, whatever that may be.
    Life is short.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE2 of Darkness
      He's been inside. Give him another chance.
      +1.

Comment

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
          What he said.
          Don't give someone you don't really know much about a hard time via an internet forum. I'm sure he has had plenty of time to think about the past, whatever that may be.
          Life is short.
          The same guy who took people for a few quid as another poster on this very forum?

Who's 'wife' posted on here with her own story?

Admin, why is he still here? I'd really like to know this.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            The same guy who took people for a few quid as another poster on this very forum?

+1

brillo is banned. for peeing off the admin and being daft about post counts.
            maybe its a question of jurisdiction.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              +1.
              Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              WTBS.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1086971

Please don't think that I have not considered this at all. Feel free to PM me or discuss here what you think and I am happy to give my POV.

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                +1

brillo is banned. for peeing off the admin and being daft about post counts.
                maybe its a question of jurisdiction.

No, Brillo was banned for saying that CUK is happy to hand over personal data about people on the forum to the police. If you read back my comments on the matter you will see the issues I had with what he was saying. For the record I found the PMs I sent him about contacting the police and emailed them to him to show him why I was telling him he was wrong. He has not replied to me even though he was adamant that he was right. He was not banned for his views on post counts or TPD etc but for telling lies to try and push his own agenda on the BN66 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  [URL]Please don't think that I have not considered this at all. Feel free to PM me or discuss here what you think and I am happy to give my POV.
                  Let's discuss in public why a convicted criminal who has conned members of this forum is still allowed to post here.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Where's the poll?

Comment

Working...
                    X