• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It must be tough out there !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be tough out there !

It must be tough for agents at the moment. I've had a series of grubby ( verging on pathetic ) fishing emails from different strands of the lovely S3 group.

Why aren't more agencies going bust?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Why aren't more agencies going bust?
      Dunno. Some of them have slimmed down but none have gone bust that I know of. They must be placing the overseas candidates !

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Dunno. Some of them have slimmed down but none have gone bust that I know of. They must be placing the overseas candidates !
        The guy who took over my 'account' has gone and I now deal with his manager again - the guy who originally placed me.

Apparently they've had a re-org meaning a lot of gel boys will be struggling to keep up the payments on their new 3 series' and shiny suits.

Comment

Working...
        X