• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who poll

I watched Doctor Who yesterday for the first time in donkey’s years. Only Freema Agyeman makes it worth watching. Poll coming.
    Yes, phwooarr, Freema's the one for me
    27.27%
    No, I prefer Catherine Tate
    27.27%
    I'm a Sontaran warrior and I breed with AndyW's Mum
    45.45%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I last watched Dr Who when I was a child. Probably because it's a childrens programme.

Do you still watch Blue Peter as well?

Grow up.

Comment

Oh hang on. Wheres the Billy Piper choice???

She'd get it. Especially in that other program she does.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I last watched Dr Who when I was a child. Probably because it's a childrens programme.

Do you still watch Blue Peter as well?

Grow up.
        Burn him! Burn the heretic!!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Aye, very nice.

I liked the character too.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'll start watching it when Russel T Davies has nothing to do with it anymore.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

She's okay, though the Doctor Who cast are generally of EasterEnders actor quality.

Comment

Terrible actress...who cares though
                Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Grow up.

Nooooo do not listen to the blasphemer; stay young, avoid the dark side of time it will only lead to pain, misery & writing to the Daily Mail
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Nooooo do not listen to the blasphemer; stay young, avoid the dark side of time it will only lead to pain, misery & writing to the Daily Mail
                    Yep, that's my philosophy too.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X