• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First New Year post competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First New Year post competition

ok, its hereby open - the winner will be the first person who posts a message in this thread that will be dated being in new year of 2006.

threaded is disqualified due to ownership of the Time Machine.

Originally posted by Fortune Green
    Surely that depends on your time zone setting.
    "the first person who posts a message in this thread that will be dated being in new year of 2006."

Post dated in this thread - whatever happens in real world is totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
      Thread dates and times are based on your time zone settings.
      In which case it is obvious that GMT settings are appropriate since its UK Contractors.

Comment

This would be one for windows 3.11 "Windows Recorder"

Just get it to click the post botton @ midnight.
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Gee people, where is your spirit

Comment

Bugger, I came home too late to win this enthralling contest.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Most of us have a life and were away from a PC!
              Discuss PDA/Smartphones
              Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Internal.

Comment

Today, 01:01

AtW
                  Contractor Among
                  Contractors

AtW, please tell me you were not on here the entire evening again, date and time properties open, hitting the 'Update Now' button every few seconds just to check that your post would be sent on time...

"Bugger, I came home too late to win this enthralling contest." - likewise BFG, please tell me that the most exciting thing you could think of on coming home this morning was not fire up the PC and check this forum for new posts...

In any case, a Happy New Year!
                  Last edited by Joe Black; 1 January 2006, 17:47. Reason: because I remember AtW posting the same question last year :(

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                    Today, 01:01

AtW
                    Contractor Among
                    Contractors

AtW, please tell me you were not on here the entire evening, date and time properties open, hitting the 'Update Now' button every few seconds just to check that your post would be sent on time...

"Bugger, I came home too late to win this enthralling contest." - likewise BFG, please tell me that the most exciting thing you could think of on coming home this morning was not fire up the PC and check this forum for new posts...

In any case, a Happy New Year!
                    As far as I recall my good lady wife (who earlier in the evening claimed to be fantastic at pacman in her younger days) and I decided it would be a good idea to play a pacman challenge versus our friends for vodka shots, but it gets a bit hazy from there. I think we lost.

Why the hell I went onto this board I have absolutely no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X