• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There is a bird of prey eating a pidgeon in my back garden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a bird of prey eating a pidgeon in my back garden

I'm just about to go out for lunch as well...

Hopefully the foxes will find it later and clean it up for me

Bollocks. the pidgeon is still moving

Comment

We had a hobby drop out of the sky on top of a pigeon last year. The hobby then got disturbed by the local cat and the cat made off with the pigeon.
      Last edited by OrangeHopper; 5 March 2010, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Bollocks. the pidgeon is still moving
        The Chinese way of eating
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think it's dead now.

Comment

Damn I wish I had birds of prey where I am to eat the squirrels and the green parakeets.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Are there none in the Thames valley?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Nah.

The parakeets have eaten them all.

Comment

One of the neighbours seems to put out more food for the birds than she eats herself. Area must be like a cash and carry for a hawk.

When I walk past her house in the morning there are about 20 pidgeons wating on her throwing the food out, 19 tomorrow I think.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    One of the neighbours seems to put out more food for the birds than she eats herself. Area must be like a cash and carry for a hawk.

When I walk past her house in the morning there are about 20 pidgeons wating on her throwing the food out, 19 tomorrow I think.
                    She's feeding them up for the pot.

Comment

Working...
                    X