• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just arrived at work!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just arrived at work!

Had to get to docs this morning to change my finger dressing.

All the way of 60 miles for a 10 minute meeting - did not even get any to make it worthwhile for the entertainment front.......

Do you think it will be taking the piss to leave at my usual time of 3pm?? Did do some work on vpn this morning......

<<<canned laughter>>>
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Had to get to docs this morning to change my finger dressing.

All the way of 60 miles for a 10 minute meeting - did not even get any to make it worthwhile for the entertainment front.......

Do you think it will be taking the piss to leave at my usual time of 3pm?? Did do some work on vpn this morning......
      I'm leaving at 3

do you fancy going for a beer, im fed up

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I'm leaving at 3

do you fancy going for a beer, im fed up

Make mine a large, cold one...... Will join as soon as spin class is over

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Make mine a large, cold one......
          <<<canned cliche>>>

Comment

Working...
          X