• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview question: "what are your weak points?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview question: "what are your weak points?"

For a start, according to Guido, soon to be ex-Labour MP are being given CV and interview advice from Crapita and they do not have weak points but 'development areas' FFS!

Anyway, there has just been a chap on Bloomberg from Ask The Headhunter.

They covered the "Top 10 stupid inteview questions" bit. He has a good response on his website.

Basicly, "give me an example of what is fracked here and I'll make up some old toot about how I would go about getting you out the merde".
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 5 March 2010, 17:59.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Gaqh
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Gaqh
      Wot? OK, I have a plate of it and a large glass of Blood Wine to wash it down.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I am so afraid I am going to say this at an interview as I just watched this so many times......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNK0zvxtnU
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

my knees.

Comment

Working...
          X