• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NSFW clip compilation from a kids show...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFW clip compilation from a kids show...

But for some reason I think you lot will approve.

NSFW

L'épreuve des seins dans fort boyard
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Indeed, I approve

Comment

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.
      Sorry, can't be arsed reading an 18 page long EULA right at the mo'.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Viva La France!

French women are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

NSFW

L'épreuve des seins dans fort boyard
          Thanks for giving me the incentive to reinstall Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox

(With three hours to spare before Windows 7 Release Candidate expired on my PC, I had to start from scratch with Windows 7 Ultimate, and have since been rounding up all the programs and addons I had previously installed. Why the flip couldn't Ultimate have been a simple update? I'm not even sure I'll be able to install Mathematica at all, without a lot of extra hassle, as Wolfram are so paranoid about reinstalls on a changed system. )
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Ay carumba!

Though I can remember watching the British version and having the same reaction.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Sorry, can't be arsed reading an 18 page long EULA right at the mo'.
              Ditto
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
              X