• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Return of the Pink Panther - 1975

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of the Pink Panther - 1975

Watching it now - predictable and all that but funny as fook, my son is looking at me straightfaced like I'm a mong and fooked off to bed, I must be getting old...

I really fancy a pair of driving gloves and flat cap for the Alfa, and those cardies in the Littlewoods catalogue I just ordered....

Anyone seen the Pink Panther remakes with Steve Martin? I'm too scared to since he ruined Bilko...

Next I'm up for a bit of Vampire Lovers with Ingrid Pitt and 'Big' Maddy Smith.....Corr!

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Watching it now - predictable and all that but funny as fook, my son is looking at me straightfaced like I'm a mong and fooked off to bed, I must be getting old...

I really fancy a pair of driving gloves and flat cap for the Alfa, and those cardies in the Littlewoods catalogue I just ordered....

Anyone seen the Pink Panther remakes with Steve Martin? I'm too scared to since he ruined Bilko...

Next I'm up for a bit of Vampire Lovers with Ingrid Pitt and 'Big' Maddy Smith.....Corr!
    Now that was a good film. Every 70's schoolboys fave.

Mmmmmmm, Madeline Smith. (SFW)

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
    X