• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Normality resumes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normality resumes

I thought I'd try to get General back to normal jogging.

Here's a daily mail link about chris evans hair...

linky

Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

linky

It's a sad day when a link from the Daily Wail seems like a breath of fresh air.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I will give him the number of my, eh, barber.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        It's a sad day when a link from the Daily Wail seems like a breath of fresh air.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

linky

He looks like he's been hitting the bottle big time.

edit: although in fairness it was pretty nippy over the weekend, and maybe that's why he looks a bit flushed
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

he looks cold IMO
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              A sad day indeed

I would like us all back to normal now please, the atmos in the office is bad enough as it is. Apparantly a team night out on Friday resulted in a very drunk permy attempting to attack 'a <c word> contractor' for being a contractor. I've never heard this guy speak before, and he's sitting on front of me back to his usual silent self.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                A sad day indeed

I would like us all back to normal now please, the atmos in the office is bad enough as it is. Apparantly a team night out on Friday resulted in a very drunk permy attempting to attack 'a <c word> contractor' for being a contractor. I've never heard this guy speak before, and he's sitting on front of me back to his usual silent self.
                Permies. I feel sorry for them. But not that much.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Permies. I feel sorry for them. But not that much.
                  Just been told the exchange went as follows:

Perm: You. (Points finger in contractor's face) Are scum. Contractor scum. You're a <bad c word>. I am three times better than you, and you're paid three times as much as me. How does that work?

Contracto: I don't think you are three times as good, but I do believe I'm paid around 4.5 times as much as you; if that helps?

(Brief scuffle ensues)
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Just been told the exchange went as follows:

Perm: You. (Points finger in contractor's face) Are scum. Contractor scum. You're a <bad c word>. I am three times better than you, and you're paid three times as much as me. How does that work?

Contracto: I don't think you are three times as good, but I do believe I'm paid around 4.5 times as much as you; if that helps?

(Brief scuffle ensues)
                    You can be nice to me, you can be nasty to me, you can ignore me and you can even insult me. As long as you pay.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X