• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency Liquidation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency Liquidation

This is just a "heads up" to any contractors out there, contracting through Chimera Security Partnership, based in Ilford, Essex. They have recently applied for ‘voluntary liquidation’, and are currently in the assessment phase. There are a number of contractors, including myself, that have one or two month’s invoices outstanding, that it is unlikely we will be paid for!
    If anyone out there has had the misfortune of being with an agency that has gone into liquidated, it would be helpful to hear what your experience was.

Thanks.

Hi Middleman,

This is a valuable post but needs to go in the Business/Contracts forum, where there seems to be a growing list of these disasters.

Please repost.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

i vote cojak to join the forum leaders.

Comment

and that was before i noticed the new thread. honest. rip ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Hi Middleman,

This is a valuable post but needs to go in the Business/Contracts forum, where there seems to be a growing list of these disasters.

Please repost.
          Blatant wannabe mod post, if ever I saw one.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Thanks for the advice cojak.

Comment

Working...
            X