• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biker's overmitts: recommendations please.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biker's overmitts: recommendations please.

Mr C's trusty old Belstaff waxed cotton overmitts have finally given up the ghost, so I said that I'd find and buy some for him ('cos I'm like that...)

WTF has happened to Belstaff???!!!????

They've gone all trendy, non-biker and expensive!!!!

So I'm a bit stuffed now, I haven't come up with an equivalent, so - any ideas?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It's the MacGregor / Charlie wosisname factor.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

hehehe you said "bell..staff" snarf snarf
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Mr C's trusty old Bellend has finally given up the ghost..... etc etc
        Vaseline......

Please don't ban me if you become Mod!!!

Comment

AFAIK they don't make those anymore. I use Hein gericke gloves. i'm in London so never experience the need for more - But I'm back after a few years so not up on all the kit thats out nowadays
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

what kind of bike has he got? cos if he gets cold hands then the muffs that fix to the bars are best at keeping your hands warm...especially combined with heated grips

Comment

these, these or, these.

3 different ways of keeping yer hands warm...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I use Hippo Hands. They ruin the styling of the bike but boy do they keep your hands warm in winter.

Comment

Mr C's trusty old Belstaff waxed cotton overmitts have finally given up the ghost, so I said that I'd find and buy some for him ('cos I'm like that...)

They've gone all trendy, non-biker and expensive!!!!

Is he the type that is happy to have those all covering hand things that the despatch riders wear or is he a tad more style concious than that and just wants some good over gloves??
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Mrs C is a biker as well.. Ahh I am in heaven..

WHoooaaaaaaa hang on a moment???

Mr C??? OMG WTF

There is a Mr C? You mean youd dad yes??? please... yes??
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X