• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does my bum look big in this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does my bum look big in this?

Yes, even the CUK Agony Uncle is sometimes faced with a quandary. How should a gent answer this question? By the way, yes it does.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yes, even the CUK Agony Uncle is sometimes faced with a quandary. How should a gent answer this question? By the way, yes it does.
    There is no correct answer. Feining deafness is the only way.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

"No bigger than usual"

"Don't worry, we can airbrush it"

Both wrong answers.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yes is usually a good start.

(I would however duck after saying that)
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"Does my bum look big in this?"

There are a number of possible answers to this question. It is incumbent upon the person being interrogated to choose wisely.

1) Of course it does, your bum looks big in everything because it IS big.

2) Not especially, but it may just be a trick of the light.

3) No more so than in anything else in your wardrobe, now can we go?

4) No darling. Of course not.

5) What bum?

HTH
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

There are a number of possible answers to this question. However this is the only one you should say out loud:

HTH

FTFY
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              FTFY
              But what if it does?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

There are a number of possible answers to this question. It is incumbent upon the person being interrogated to choose wisely.

1) Of course it does, your bum looks big in everything because it IS big.

2) Not especially, but it may just be a trick of the light.

3) No more so than in anything else in your wardrobe, now can we go?

5) What bum?

HTH

How about = 'Hey Kylie, have you seen the missus anywhere ? oh WOW it's you'

always gets me a smack round the ear

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

But what if it does?
                  Just grab it and tell her it feels about right.

Obviously, don't do this if you're shopping with your mum. Or your sister. Or your wifes sister. You might get away with that last one but I wouldn't risk it.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

But what if it does?
                    Honesty will achieve nothing in this instance. If she is asking that sort of question (which, as an aside, I've never asked anyone, or heard any woman ask her other half?) then you are probably on your way out somewhere.

If you answer in the affirmative, she will either a) have a strop or b) cry and neither is conducive to a happy ending.

Remember: In general, the type of woman that asks that type of question, does not want the truth.

The End.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X