• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will happen to General if the Tories win the election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen to General if the Tories win the election?

I reckon that would be 75% of the subject matter gone, no more moaning about the government and endless Daily Mail links. Unless said posters are not as politically blind sided as they come across. In particular will Dim Prawn disappear up his own arse?

Discuss or have a cyber fight with MF
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

DimPrawn appears to have disappeared with SY01.

Whoever wins the election there will be plenty to complain about. Of this I am certain.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      In particular will Dim Prawn disappear up his own arse?
      I have not seen him today, so maybe he's long gone now posting tulip on alternative CUK in some parallel universe

Comment

It's a moot point, surely?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

We can always talk about tits and bums whoever’s in government.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

To be honest I cant think of three things I am less interested in that The daily Mail, tits and bums.

except for tits.

and bums

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Whoever wins the election there will be plenty to complain about. Of this I am certain.
              He disappeared when his own poll told him the majority of CUKKERS thought he was posting tulip.
              He'll be back though.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yeah sorry that's down to me. PM'd him earlier with a recipe for prawn cocktail in cider and he took massive offense and stormed off vowing never to return.

Just PMd Atw with a recipe for potatoes
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  He disappeared when his own poll told him the majority of CUKKERS thought he was posting tulip.
                  He'll be back though.
                  I'm only coming back if someone posts a bring back DimPrawn thread and it gets massive overwhelming support.

I know when I'm not wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

WHS.

Whoever you vote for, the government still gets in.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X