• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome moderator Troll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome moderator Troll

linky

Before the comments and grief for you begins, I'd just like to say

and kinda ironic, Troll, preventing us from errr Troll's (among other things)

all we need now is the western music and the "There's a new Sheriff in town folks <spits tobacco>, things aint gonna be same 'round 'ere no more" speech

(no offence intended to anyone, it's a classic comedy)
    Last edited by chef; 8 March 2010, 23:14.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

<< maniacal laughter >>
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I for one have always had a great respect for Trolls. Many a time I have hidden under a bridge at night and jumped out at unsuspecting girls(cough I mean goats) and offered to eat them.

Nurse!! NURSE!!!! It's coming back!!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        linky

Before the comments and grief for you begins, I'd just like to say

and kinda ironic, Troll, preventing us from errr Troll's (among other things)

all we need now is the western music and the "There's a new Sheriff in town folks <spits tobacco>, things aint gonna be same 'round 'ere no more" speech
        Bearing in mind the analogy and the fact this is Troll we are talking about, reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles when they are awaiting the arrival of the new sherriff.

Comment

There may be more than one new mod

I love a nice piece of hickory ...
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Bearing in mind the analogy and the fact this is Troll we are talking about, reminds me of the scene in Blazing Saddles when they are awaiting the arrival of the new sherriff.
            That scene sprang to mind when I heard...just gotta finish digesting these "how to ban posters" instructions.

There is also a dialogue going on about resetting all post counts to zero to remove the issue that affected Brillo so much.

Still onward & upward eh
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new troll overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Where is that cross hair smilie when you need it
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Where is that cross hair smilie when you need it
                    There is a small cross hair in this one --->

Comment

Working...
                    X