• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nearly fainted again last night....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly fainted again last night....

Was taking off my sliced finger dressing while in the bath, and did not like what I saw - as not sticking together as hoped.

Had to get out of the bath incase I drowned and lied down on the bathroom floor for 10 mins to revover.

Put another set of steri-strips on, and limped off to bed.

Need to get this fear of body splitting open thing checked out.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Surely if it's that bad what you need are stitches?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It must be a really big cut if its causing you to limp

Comment

Are you for real?

Comment

Was taking off my sliced finger dressing while in the bath, and did not like what I saw - as not sticking together as hoped.

Had to get out of the bath incase I drowned and lied down on the bathroom floor for 10 mins to revover.

You mean, you LAY down on the floor to RECOVER?

You have a very unique prose Wilmslow - your sentences are very difficult to read. It is disappointing to struggle through the chaos of your posts, to realise that they are mainly always compiled of bilge.

Sort of genius bilge though.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think "limp" is the operative word here. What a lightweight.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Surely if it's that bad what you need are stitches?
              Stitches are not really an option on the pad of a finger.

Think I just need to keep it covered for another week or so until it heals up enough - a very horrible feeling at present, think the nerves are damaged as feeling numb.

Comment

You could, of course and I may be putting my neck out here, see a professional and get their opinion. It might just need a butterfly bandage which will hold it together.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Limping due to a cut finger?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Limping due to a cut finger?
                    he's suffering from body-splitting-open-ophobia

sounds like a serious case too

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X