• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fun with statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with statistics

No one has bought ladders in Denmark for the last 3 years.

Apparently, the main ladder importer to Denmark has been importing ladders, putting them out in shops, the shops haven't sold them so they've been returned, and then shipped to another country.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

Apparently, the main ladder importer to Denmark has been importing ladders, putting them out in shops, the shops haven't sold them so they've been returned, and then shipped to another country.
      They must have redefined the word "fun" in Denmark.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I had one when I was little, for climbing into my bunk bed, but my mum didnt like it, broke it up and got a new one. It was a sort of step-ladder

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

100% market saturation. What a disaster.

Perhaps the Danish Ladder Marketing Board should start a new campaign:

"One ladder is never enough"
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            100% market saturation. What a disaster.

Perhaps the Danish Ladder Marketing Board should start a new campaign:

"One ladder is never enough"
            It's a step in the right direction.

Onwards and upwards!

Comment

44% of forum readers will click on a random linky if someone tells them to.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

Damn, another Plan B bites the dust. That was supposed to be my next rung in the corporate world.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Damn, another Plan B bites the dust. That was supposed to be my next rung in the corporate world.
                  I see what you've done there.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Fun with statistics??
                    Fun with women!

FTFY

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X