• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking good for her age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good for her age

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8559359.stm

Daly, 40, who married Kay in 2003, said: "At the end of the day we've had 10 great years together, we've got two beautiful kids and we both think that's worth fighting for.
    Coffee's for closers

I meant that post as a sarcastic comment thinking that the BBC had made a typo... didn't think she was much over 30 but a quick look on wikipedia proved otherwise
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Still she's no carol.

Comment

Didn't Cheryl Cole also say this??

Wonder how her marriage is doing.

Comment

Vernon Kay is fellow Boltonian but better looking than me by a bit.

For it's Northern Crapness, Bolton has a quite a few famous sons/daughters including the Captain of the Californian, which DIDN'T aid Titanic when it should, and the Captain of the Carpathia, which did.

Also;

Stu Francis, Captain of the Titanic, i rest my case....

Comment

Working...
          X