• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get yourself on a terrorist list the easy way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get yourself on a terrorist list the easy way

This made us laugh in the office.

Recycling Planes

The article in itself is vaguely interesting but have a look at the comments at the bottom. I think I can name one guy who is getting his phone lines bugged as we speak
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

There was an old boy I heard tell off who had a strangely shaped greenhouse that just appeared out of the blue one day and landed in his garden.

Was the front pointy bit from a flying fortress, or some such, that kinda fell off.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      This made us laugh in the office.

Recycling Planes

The article in itself is vaguely interesting but have a look at the comments at the bottom. I think I can name one guy who is getting his phone lines bugged as we speak
      He, he - I thought that when I read the article and associated comments.

Comment

Either I am missing something or the comment has been removed...
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
          Either I am missing something or the comment has been removed...
          See below.

I am pleased to hear Mr Gregory is providing good use after an aircraft is no longer in use. I am a plane enthusiast and have built simulation at home, currently using auto-pilot panel, yoke, throttle along with Ssiler and flaps, rudder and landing gear with trim (Boeing 767). I'd like to visit Cotswold Airport in Kemble to see the process and hopefully could add some parts to my simulation.

Fuad Zain, London

Comment

Woosh!

We do need that over the head smiley
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
            X