• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are they real? (inc. is Wilmslow really real III)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they real? (inc. is Wilmslow really real III)

Before you vote...what do you mean "too late I've just voted and always do the poll before reading any crappy text or instructions"...note this is a multiple choice poll. This way you can vote for multiple people existing simultaneously, which is easily possible, though also improbable given the names listed above. And then vote AndyW for statistical reasons, to show you have voted in this paranoidal poll. So no vote against a name means you don't think they really exist, except the AndyW which you should all click but won't just to be 'clever'.

For some reason some people who may also not exist continue to find it hard to believe Wilmslow has a physical manifestation despite it having been seen by people that have been confirmed as existing by people that are assumed to exist.

Oh, it's a pubic poll
    Wilmslow
    14.68%
    AtW (he defo exists)
    19.27%
    sasguru
    7.34%
    DimPrawn
    11.01%
    minestrone
    11.93%
    EternalOptimist
    19.27%
    AndyW neither exists nor not exists not
    16.51%

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Before you vote...what do you mean "too late I've just voted and always do the poll before reading any crappy text or instructions"...note this is a multiple choice poll. This way you can vote for multiple people existing simultaneously, which is easily possible, though also improbable given the names listed above. And then vote AndyW for statistical reasons, to show you have voted in this paranoidal poll. So no vote against a name means you don't think they really exist, except the AndyW which you should all click but won't just to be 'clever'.

For some reason some people who may also not exist continue to find it hard to believe Wilmslow has a physical manifestation despite it having been seen by people that have been confirmed as existing by people that are assumed to exist.

Oh, it's a pubic poll
    Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Where?
      Oh! there

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Oh! there
        Plus I refuse to vote because I might not be real.....

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Oh, it's a pubic poll
          I vote short and curly.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

One major flaw with the poll. MF is real - who wishes he wasnt
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I vote short and curly.
              Oops

Comment

Nothing that exists can be made and nothing that is made can exist, or something like that.

Nothing is real.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                  Nothing that exists can be made and nothing that is made can exist, or something like that.

Nothing is real.

hth

Nothing is real? As in, it exists?

Comment

Hmm, looks like some of you haven't been clicking the AndyW option for whatever reason

Anyway the majority, so far, believe Wilmslow is real, sasguru is fictional and minestrone and DimPrawn are as yet unresolved.

Comment

Working...
                    X