• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "We welcome tay back" thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official "We welcome tay back" thread!

Welcome back tay!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Welcome back tay!
    you mean the cartoon toad?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      you mean the cartoon toad?
      You've got cartoon head, why would you complain about full cartoon like avatar?

I am now going to play L4D2 dark carnival scenario - plenty of bloody clowns there

Comment

Tay. We've got these wnkers numbers lets play it cool til they let their guArds down.

Mf

ps. I didNt PM that didn't I?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!!!
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There's more joy in heaven over one sinner that repents than, hang on, you have repented haven't you tay?

Comment

I am very excited about this thread and all the well wishes it will get. I should not be surprised that my fav ruskie entrepreneur started it.
              I now have young son and a new company which you can call 'tay enterprises', so plan A is now plan B and plan B is now plan A.

I am going to start exporting product from tay enterprises to the EU sometime soon and that will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer.

I am also now a UK citizen, hooray for ole blighty aye....

I look to forward to renewing friendships with all my good buddies on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

There's more joy in heaven over one sinner that repents than, hang on, you have repented haven't you tay?
                For picking on Milton? noooooooo

Comment

Screw that. This guy is spot on! How the hell did I miss this guys posts over the last 24 months. These are pure class!!!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    I am also now a UK citizen.

Comment

Working...
                    X