• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flounce and Metrosexual - CUK fragrances for men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flounce and Metrosexual - CUK fragrances for men

Flounce

Throw a hissy fit with this floral perfume for men. The deep notes are just right when you take offence to a post, throw your toys out of the pram and go running to the mods.

Metrosexual

Lay bare your inner soul with this restrained yet vital perfume. Tell us all about your inner thoughts and how you feel with this subtle yet detailed fragrance. No detail is too small, no personal feeling too trivial. Let it all out.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Would you stop encouraging that other ejit.

You should know better
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Twunt

Allow the delicate scent of Navvies Crotch to reveal your hidden self, with subtle undertones of Bile and Piss to accentuate the background themes of Bitterness, Disspointment and Failure.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Village Idiot

Accentuate your stupidity with this brash fragrance. Repeatedly dab on during the day highlighting your moronity with repetitive application. Highly effective this scent overwhelms everyone in your vicinity with its brashness and heaviness.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stab

Join the queue.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Cretin for Men

Let everyone know who you are with this overbearing and borish cologne. It's abrasive scent will cause nausia to everyone you come in to contact with. Make every conversation in the room stop as your rapier like fragrance punctures the ambience.

Comment

Eau de Merde

Protest against the cheap bog roll at clientco with this slightly turdy odour that makes everyone think you haven’t wiped your arse or changed your underpants for a week.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Cretin for Men

Let everyone know who you are with this overbearing and borish cologne. It's abrasive scent will cause nausia to everyone you come in to contact with. Make every conversation in the room stop as your rapier like fragrance punctures the ambience.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Alone

This overpowering scent with heavy two bottle of red wine overtones, bile and vitriol will have people running for cover. Clears any pub. Or your money back!
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

SKA for Men
                    This somewhat understated scent promises much, but after years of wear has delivered little except the mistaken belief that its wearer knows best about everything.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X