• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of us is actually the contractor amongst contractors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of us is actually the contractor amongst contractors?

Who is the best of the best ...... the elite .........????

Me.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Me.
      WHS.

Comment

what an odd question

is this one of those 'yah, yah who's the "best man" eh?' gym changing room type questions where really you're just looking to have your ego massaged?
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          what an odd question

is this one of those 'yah, yah who's the "best man" eh?' gym changing room type questions where really you're just looking to have your ego massaged?
          Erm, chef, what kind of ‘gyms’ have you been visiting in Deutschland?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Erm, chef, what kind of ‘gyms’ have you been visiting in Deutschland?
            The kind you used to see on those dodgy VHS tapes back in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
              Who is the best of the best ...... the elite .........????
              It's you NOB25 it's you!!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                what an odd question

Looks more like a sucking up to the experienced guys threat to me IMHO, especially bearing in mind the not being part of the gang post earlier....

I would quote from a similar experience I once had but the person in question was a slightly overweight child with a crop of red hair so better not say anymore for fear of prosectution.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Looks more like a sucking up to the experienced guys threat to me IMHO, especially bearing in mind the not being part of the gang post earlier....

I would quote from a similar experience I once had but the person in question was a slightly overweight child with a crop of red hair so better not say anymore for fear of prosectution.
                  Lol, sucking up ............ so where in my responses have I said 'Yes Drewster you are!!!''

Get real ....... I think someone takes my questions a tad too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
                    Lol, sucking up ............ so where in my responses have I said 'Yes Drewster you are!!!''

Get real ....... I think someone takes my questions a tad too seriously.
                    Eh? NLad was quoting/replying to Chef... before I even posted....

So how could it be a reference to me..... do try to KUATB

Comment

Working...
                    X