• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interviews

So now I've taken up my "bar job" I've had multiple agents call, including a couple of confirmed interviews.

I'm taking the view that interview to offer conversion rate would have been zero to keep my sanity!

On the plus side it looks like my market area is looking up; so when I've learned some new ways to 'pull a pint' things could be ok, how about you pmeswani?

Sorry for the Wilmslow-ish post...
    B00med!

Not Wilmslowesque

My mum used to say if you have a job look for a job, if you are out of a job get a job. She found tens of thousands of people jobs.

I have always have had the most success looking for a job when I'm employed however menially.

Its like girlfriends, when you have one suddenly you become irresistable to the opposite sex, gazes across the room etc, yet during any dry patch they ignore you.

Its a confidence thing I reckon.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Its just a state of mind. It's the same thing when you buy a car and all of a sudden every other car is same as yours. It is because you are concentrating on something different and seeing it in a different light.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Agreed,

The interview offer time/rate is about the same I suppose; although more relevant roles are appearing so my long term plan is looking better

B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Its just a state of mind. It's the same thing when you buy a car and all of a sudden every other car is same as yours. It is because you are concentrating on something different and seeing it in a different light.
          Or you've just bought a BMW 3 series s every other car is the ******* same!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X