• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to see something amazing? (SFW)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to see something amazing? (SFW)

On SpaceWeather.com is a short video of the ISS going overhead taken from Germany.

If you are into that sort of thing .......
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Judging by the outstanding response from the CUK collective, I'm guessing people are wary of watching videos you say are amazing
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I have Blakes 7 episodes on DVD with more convincing special effects.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Judging by the outstanding response from the CUK collective, I'm guessing people are wary of watching videos you say are amazing
        Why would that be? When have I ever posted a link that is not what I say it is?

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I have Blakes 7 episodes on DVD with more convincing special effects.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I clicked the link, but didn't watch the video as it needed a plug-in , or something.

Comment

have you tried WWT from M$ fantastic!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              On SpaceWeather.com is a short video of the ISS going overhead taken from Germany.

Thanks. I enjoyed that. One of these days I really will buy a decent telescope.

Comment

Did I look at the right thing? A short clip of someone's TV roof aerial?

Comment

Thanks, cool stuff; that site's gone straight onto my favourites list.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                  X