• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serious Contractor Question - Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Contractor Question - Help

I'm currently development testing a water ingestion function in a gas turbine engine and I can't drive the T30 signal low enough to trigger it. Even though I'm at sub idle and NHv has gone through the roof. Could any esteemed member of this board help.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Turn it off, turn it back on again.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

sounds like something needs bleeding
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        sounds like something needs bleeding
        Nah, sounds like flushing more like.

Are there any cold spots?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          I'm currently development testing a water ingestion function in a gas turbine engine and I can't drive the T30 signal low enough to trigger it. Even though I'm at sub idle and NHv has gone through the roof. Could any esteemed member of this board help.
          Have you tried using a hosepipe?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

<sharp intake of breath>
            Sounds like a broken widget. Who installed this luv? Is yer husband in?
            <shakes head>
            It'll cost you. Cant get the parts you see.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

A little vague, have worked on the FADEC side but not the turbine itself. T30 is what, PT100, what is NHv?

I'm not sure whether I would be of any help though.

Have you tried the bleed valve. (edit: a little late with that comment)

Comment

Tried Shell V Max petrol instead of Morrison's own brand?
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

This is a serious contractor question ??

Next you know, we will get asked a question about how to design plane wings.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    Ground the line - don't forget rubber gloves!

Comment

Working...
                    X