• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which airlines have the best inflight entertainment system (say for trip to Oz)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which airlines have the best inflight entertainment system (say for trip to Oz)

Ive been on the Qantas A380 and liked their entertainment system. Any equivalents?? KLM have cheap deals but I dont want to put up with some system that lets you ahve like 10 radio channels and 2 movie channels.

Originally posted by NeverBeenNorthOfTheM25 View Post
    Ive been on the Qantas A380 and liked their entertainment system. Any equivalents?? KLM have cheap deals but I dont want to put up with some system that lets you ahve like 10 radio channels and 2 movie channels.
    Etihad's was very good when I flew to Oz last year. Loads of video on demand.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Singapore airlines and Malaysia airlines are both decent IIRC

Comment

How much extra do you want to pay for the priveldge of watching a movie you can rent on dvd....

get a cheap flight and take a good book.

stop wasting dosh on things you only think you need.

Comment

Get a decent netbook and load it up with rips
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Air NZ has on-demand IFE from gate to gate throughout the plane.

Not sure if they fly direct to oz though...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
              Get a decent netbook and load it up with rips
              Run out of juice with 12 hours to go...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                stop wasting dosh on things you only think you need.
                Like books?

Comment

well you could just take sleeping pills and sleep the whole way....

I take it you do not enjoy a good read?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    well you could just take sleeping pills and sleep the whole way....

I take it you do not enjoy a good read?
                    WHS

Temazepam rocks
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X