• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Werthers Originals are German

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werthers Originals are German

I had no idea.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I say!!! Googling for WA... isn't that cheating!!!!

Comment

Not if I didn't respond.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Not if I didn't respond.
        If you can live with yourself then OK..........

Comment

I only actually post in WA if something comes into my head.

If nothing comes up, and I can be arsed or am sufficiently bored, I will google, as I also did for Muscovy Ducks which I had not heard of.

Comment

I only actually post in WA if something comes into my head.

If nothing comes up, and I can be arsed or am sufficiently bored, I will google, as I also did for Muscovy Ducks which I had not heard of.
            I have a couple of Muscovy Ducks..... which aren't really ducks (as in they are not in the same family as just about all other ducks)
            and they don't quack.... but you knew that (from googling).

I also have Tree Ducks/Whistling Ducks which also don't quack... they... well Whistle...

And Call Ducks... which do quack... very loudly and often.....

Comment

Male Muscovy Ducks have spiralled penises which can become erect to 20 cm in one third of a second.
              I didn't read the whole article to be fair.

Comment

I didn't read the whole article to be fair.
                Well I must be honest..... I didn't know that bit.....
                or indeed didn't need to know that bit......

Comment

they were going to call them nettschmackhaftButterkaramelleKinder but they couldnt fit it on the packet

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Where th fook did Müller appear from?

It's was all St. Ivel and Ski yoghurts then suddenly everything's Müller.

Comment

Working...
                    X