• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super sized bras!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super sized bras!!

Is this because UK women are just getting fatter or are titties really getting bigger while bodies remain slimmer?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/7...gh-street.html

Selfridges has taken the decision to stock the supersize bra after seeing a surge in sales of lingerie in larger sizes.

Purchases of bras for those with D to G cups have risen by 50 per cent year-on-year since 2005, and now account for one in four bra purchases, the store said.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Is this because UK women are just getting fatter or are titties really getting bigger while bodies remain slimmer?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/7...gh-street.html

Selfridges has taken the decision to stock the supersize bra after seeing a surge in sales of lingerie in larger sizes.

Purchases of bras for those with D to G cups have risen by 50 per cent year-on-year since 2005, and now account for one in four bra purchases, the store said.
    you could do a statistical analysis on this. Size generaly equates to back size, cup generally to knocker size.
    so avoid the 56A
    but get in quick with the cocktails for the 36DD

my wife is lucky, she married a 56DD<cough>

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

There may be a correlation with the increase in the popularity of plastic surgery (check out Jordan - enormous fun bumps, but I've seen more fat on a chip)

And thank you BB for posting a thread that doesn't accuse someone else of being a moronic winker.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        And thank you BB for posting a thread that doesn't accuse someone else of being a moronic winker.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          There may be a correlation with the increase in the popularity of plastic surgery (check out Jordan - enormous fun bumps, but I've seen more fat on a chip)

I think you're onto something there.

Especially as a lot of plastic surgeries offer you the option of getting your new shirt potatoes on HP.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Especially as a lot of plastic surgeries offer you the option of getting your new shirt potatoes on HP.

jeez. whats the world coming to ???
            Tesco will be doing BOGOF next

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

But what if they have to be repossessed?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Not nice to see big knockers with a big gut holding them up.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Not nice to see big knockers with a big gut holding them up.

its my glands

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Pubs won't serve customers who have had too much, similarly Fast Food outlets should say to the fatties "Haven't you had enough?"
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X