• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurostar Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurostar Question

I am travelling out to Paris next weekend to watch the rugger on the Eurostar from Ebbsfleet.
    Haven't done this before - do I need to 'check in' at the station or do I just get on the train and show my ticket/passport then ?

Not caught the Eurostar from Ebbsfleet before but from London Waterloo and I definitely needed to checkin and clear passport control before boarding. Was a breeze in comparison with an airport.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      I am travelling out to Paris next weekend to watch the rugger on the Eurostar..
      Why not go to the actual game if you're going to Paris anyway rather than watching it on the train....?

Geez, armchair supporters....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Why not go to the actual game if you're going to Paris anyway rather than watching it on the train....?

Geez, armchair supporters....
        Yes, not the best england I have ever used - you mean trainchair supporters !

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          Yes, not the best england I have ever used - you mean trainchair supporters !
          Freudian slip there after the dire 15-15......

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
            The Eurostar website suggests that you check in at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.

http://www.eurostar.com/UK/uk/leisur...n/check_in.jsp
            They always say that but you best get there a few minutes before.

Oh and in Paris they do the check-in weird and have such long queues it's easy to miss your train.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X