• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First one today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First one today

Bahrain.

I'm immensely pleased to see Michael Schumacher back on the grid. I'm hoping having someone with real passion to win out there will make for some good viewing!

This is of course assuming he still has the passion.
    Time will tell I suppose....

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
    Bahrain.

I'm immensely pleased to see Michael Schumacher back on the grid. I'm hoping having someone with real passion to win out there will make for some good viewing!

This is of course assuming he still has the passion.
    Time will tell I suppose....
    I find F1 quite boring now but I'll have to watch the first few races at least.
    I found it funny yesterday. THey were talking him down for being what was it 3/10ths of a second(300ms to us IT techies) down on his team mate which is absolutely nothing really. I remember last year that Fisi fella drove for Ferrari and was often 8/10ths to 1 second slower than the other guy and he was a current F1 driver at the time. No doubt Michael has had lots of practice but I think it'll still take him a while to settle into the team and car and F1 speeds again, but I think even just being a little down on his teammate is pretty good going.

I don't think Michael would have come back if he didn't have the passion, he doesn't strike me as someone who wants to just make up the numbers or grab the £££, unlike maybe some F1 returnees of the past. I wouldn't be surprised if his contract value is a fraction of what it used to be, and neither is he ever short of cash either
    Last edited by SuperZ; 14 March 2010, 10:09.

Comment

Working...
    X