• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1 not in HD!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 not in HD!!!!!!

What the hell are the BBC playing at? The pinicle of motor sport and they are not providing it in HD!!!

Bunch of cocks

I was going to say the same thing, i don't really like F1 that much but thought I would give it a shot on HD, i ain't on

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
      What the hell are the BBC playing at? The pinicle of motor sport and they are not providing it in HD!!!

Bunch of cocks
      language .......

Comment

One imagines the HD rights cost even more than the exorbitant SD rights. Haven't you wondered why MOTD is not in HD either? We're talking tens of millions of pounds...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

They have better things to spend the money on.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It's not the BBC's fault - they buy the feed from Mr Ecclestone, who is yet to make an HD feed available.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

No change there in F1 despite rule changes to make it more interesting.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Not really the BBC's fault though. The race pictures are provided by FOM, which doesn't provide them in HD - apparently they might be using HD cameras this year, but the feed to broadcasters is very much SD. HD is scheduled for 2011.

The BBC could take their own HD cameras, so that Jake Humprey / Martin Brundle's etc. could be in HD, but not much point if the race itself is SD.

Not that HD would have made today's race any less boring...

Comment

Oh, it's not even filmed in HD? That is bizarre. I'd figured someone richer had got the HD rights

F1 in HD would be a beautiful sight.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It was boring anyway. HD wouldn't have helped.

Comment

Working...
                    X