• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Join CUK Today! For FREE!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join CUK Today! For FREE!!!!

Join today and receive a life time membership to the greatest contracting experience of all time.

Today, for a Limited Period only we are offering a free join up to Contractor UK. Normally joining fees of £999 are waived for this special.

Follow this link to join http://forums.contractoruk.com/register.php

Contractor UK is now over 10 years old. Contracting is a complex career with many pitfalls, but can be exciting and rewarding.

Membership of ContractorUK today is Free, will allow you access to 100's of experienced Contractors who can provide you with the right advice.

Be wowed by the humour of British Contractors in the General or Light Relief threads and their intricate knowledge of accountancy practices in the Accountancy Thread.

Don't sit on the sidelines. Join today. http://forums.contractoruk.com/register.php

and become part of a community.

NB : Membership also includes rights to download SKA and may result in Xeno Geek Points.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    The second member is posting at a horrendous rate. It's obvious to all around that he has limited mental capacity and in fact may be a young child sitting at his mothers computer. At 4 0 Clock each day she obviously comes home and switches it off. His endless drivel is really clogging up the boards. If it was email he would be arrested for spam. Do you think we should try to engage him and talk to him as an adult or should we ignore him?
    Aside from the 4 o'clock part, this sounds somewhat like you.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Aside from the 4 o'clock part, this sounds somewhat like you.
      Thank you. I would discuss it with you Disco, but as you come across as someone with the mental capacity of a mentally handicapped slug and the concentration of diluted orange I'm not sure it's a worthwhile use of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Thank you. I would discuss it with you Disco, but as you come across as someone with the mental capacity of a mentally handicapped slug and the concentration of diluted orange I'm not sure it's a worthwhile use of my time.
        That, and the fact that you're incredibly busy posting complete tulip all over the place
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

That, and the fact that you're incredibly busy posting complete tulip all over the place
          Right. Where's that bloody salt.

Comment

You are a nasty bitter piece of work DiscoStu.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              You are a nasty bitter piece of work DiscoStu.

I do try
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I do try
                Try is the operative word.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Try is the operative word.
                  Hush MF, the grown-ups are talking.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hush MF, the grown-ups are talking.
                    ? What in the next room to us Disco ?

Comment

Working...
                    X