• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

life planner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life planner

Does anyone here uses or suggest using life planner?

I always planned my career and very satisfied with my performance, however recently I have figured that there are some areas in life that that giving me too much stress, and I’m not totally happy with…
    I’m thinking that life planner might give me a chance to review my personal/professional life (the bigger picture) and set some achievable goals which might make me a happier person overall!

is it correct that most successful people and CEO's use life planner?

Please let me know if you have any template or sample life planning spreadsheet.

If you want advice on the youth of today and making it on the mean street, ask NF.

If you want advice on how to pull chicks.. ask Cliphead

If you want investment advice .. ask SAS

If you want technical geek advice .. ask ATW

Anything else... ask me

CUK.. your life planner!

Or you could just do a google search for one of those life coaching types.

Comment

Originally posted by namnadasht View Post

I always planned my career and very satisfied with my performance, however recently I have figured that there are some areas in life that that giving me too much stress, and I’m not totally happy with…
      I’m thinking that life planner might give me a chance to review my personal/professional life (the bigger picture) and set some achievable goals which might make me a happier person overall!

Please let me know if you have any template or sample life planning spreadsheet.
      This has been discussed before by Tay, under the thread. NF Get a Life?

Next time try searching the forums before asking stupid questions.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by namnadasht View Post

You could try this.

Comment

Working...
        X