• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extension

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extension

Another month, until end of may. As Baldrick says, the German guns go ...
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Another month, until end of may. As Baldrick says, the German guns go ...

You are John Lee Hooker and I claim my 5 euros.

Comment

Well done Mr Tester,

I have an extension in the bush so to speak until year end,

Should be in the hand by the end of the week.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Well done Mr Tester,

I have an extension in the bush so to speak until year end,

Should be in the hand by the end of the week.
        Nice one. Best of luck with that. This contract might actually get me to the point that my warchest is sufficiently filled to make a serious go at plan B.

Comment

What's your plan B ?

Mine would be a tour gude in Rome.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Nice one. Best of luck with that. This contract might actually get me to the point that my warchest is sufficiently filled to make a serious go at plan B.

wow. that will be a good postion to be in Mich, go for it

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

well done mich

Comment

What's your plan B ?

Personal fitness trainer. I’m qualified, have a couple of clients already, enjoy it but I don’t have the time to build up my client list yet and need to follow a couple more courses to get bang up to date. It’d be nice to finance all that plus some equipment without borrowing money from the bank.

Comment

What's your plan B ?

Don't want to disappoint you but the Mrs has also thought about this but gave up very quickly. Not an easy way to go. Lots of students willing to do it for free almost. Perhaps if you have some rare and sought-after language skills (russian, chinese, indian, etc.).
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Yes I know it's a pipe dream, but a comforting one. When I'm bored sh**less at work, which is a lot, I daydream about walking round Rome giving a tour to the female swedish beach volleyball squad. They are enthralled by my vast knowledge and invite me to the sauna to help them with their understanding of Caligula's predelections

Then I wake up in a good mood and proceed to drive down T30.

Comment

Working...
                    X