• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two bits of exciting news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two bits of exciting news

Sold my Swindon house today, just exchanged contracts. More cash for me to grow as a dirty spekulant on the World's stock, bond and commodity markets.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...own-again.html

Perfect timing.

Sounds like you've just single handedly doubled Swindon's house sales in March...

Comment

If you were to pair up with AtW you two could charge Gordon for economic consultancy and he’d probably pay.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Gordon, sell all the country's gold now, the price is at an all time GBP high.

Oh, Gordon, I see, you sold it at an all time GBP low.

Comment

I opened this thread in excitement as I thought you were going to say you were leaving the board and taking the Idiot savant ATw with you!

How disapointing.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I opened this thread in excitement as I thought you were going to say you were leaving the board and taking the Idiot savant ATw with you!

How disapointing.
            Not as disappointing as your spelling.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

You and the rest of us will be lucky to get through the next few years with cash and other assets at the same or higher value in real terms.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

How disapointing.
                Cretin!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  You and the rest of us will be lucky to get through the next few years
                  ftfy
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Cretin!
                    Your insults are getting poorer these days you potato eating communist.

you scared of getting banned. Whoooo.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X