• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fastest Romance - Mills and Boon style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest Romance - Mills and Boon style

In light of the new puritanical reign I have decided to add a bit of decorum to the usual sleaze I purvey.

What's the fastest you've ever romanced a young lady or gentleman.

Mine was in a hotel of high repute upon Blackpool promenade. It was on the occasion of my brothers pre- wedding celebrations and I was on my way back to my room after using the communal rest room facilties when I spotted a young damsel in distress. Upon showing my concern for her, I enquired what had led to this state of affairs. She replied that her rotter of a boyfriend had just dumped her by text and was going out with one of her friends. Unable to leave a young woman in such a state I enquired whether she would like me to go into her room with her and offer some comfort. She replied that it was a most gracious and wonderful offer and proceeded to invite me in.

20 secs the little Jezebel
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    In light of the new puritanical reign I have decided to add a bit of decorum to the usual sleaze I purvey.

What's the fastest you've ever romanced a young lady or gentleman.

Mine was in a hotel of high repute upon Blackpool promenade. It was on the occasion of my brothers pre- wedding celebrations and I was on my way back to my room after using the communal rest room facilties when I spotted a young damsel in distress. Upon showing my concern for her, I enquired what had led to this state of affairs. She replied that her rotter of a boyfriend had just dumped her by text and was going out with one of her friends. Unable to leave a young woman in such a state I enquired whether she would like me to go into her room with her and offer some comfort. She replied that it was a most gracious and wonderful offer and proceeded to invite me in.

Tory party conference?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

<cough>
      do you have her phone number ?
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Thats what I call premature.... and not something to brag about

Comment

InShe replied that it was a most gracious and wonderful offer and proceeded to invite me in.

I call that taking advantage of a poor girl in distress. Bad man

I'm too nice for the quick romance thing. I get the opportunities but tell them to form the orderly queue and wait for my next availability

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            not something to brag about
            WHS
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I had my eye on this guy while away on business in Blackpool. He was really slow to take the hint. I brushed passed him a few times but he was too shy to come on to me. As a last resort I made up some story that my boyfriend had dumped me by text, I even put on tears. He was a bit purvey and he insisted on taking me to my room (he was a skin flint and was sharing a room with four mates). He insisted on bringing his guitar but I did want to listen to it. Anyway back at my room he had a quickie, only 20 seconds. It was not worth the bother, all that fuss over a small thing.
              Last edited by Lola; 15 March 2010, 19:09.
              oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                I had my eye on this guy while away on business in Blackpool. He was really slow to take the hint. I brushed passed him a few times but he was too shy to come on to me. As a last resort I made up some story that my boyfriend had dumped me by text, I even put on tears. He was a bit purvey and he insisted on taking me to my room (he was a skin flint and was sharing a room with four mates). He insisted on bringing his guitar but I did want to listen to it. Anyway back at my room he had a quickie, only 20 seconds. It was not worth the bother, all that fuss over a small thing.

If this is a sockie it's a 100 times funnier than Wilmslow.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

If this is a sockie it's a 100 times funnier than Wilmslow.
                  You know not what you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                    Fancy that

Actually it was only 20 seconds cos I was drunk, normally 10
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X