• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you untouchable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you untouchable?

Given the continuity of moderation, are you untouchable?

Can you write whatever you want and have nothing happen to you?

Can you call someone a **** and not have the post moderated?

Poll to follow.
    I can call you whatever I ******* well like - bullet proof!
    47.06%
    I'll probably get banned just for voting
    23.53%
    Andyw deserved a ban less than I do
    29.41%
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

I think I have been moderated fairly.

Pulled into line a few times, given timely reminders to behave... but... if I had acted like some of the posters recently... I would have been banned... but that would have been fair as well. The fact they werent banned is the issue.

I dont mind being 'touchable', as long as everyone else is.

I think we all know your banning was a balls up Faqqer.

Comment

People avoid coming near, or have anything to do with, me. Does that count?
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It's just a bit of dry skin, honest. It's not a contagious rash and I'm using skin cream on it.

Now, who wants to give me a cwtch?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

Pulled into line a few times, given timely reminders to behave... but... if I had acted like some of the posters recently... I would have been banned... but that would have been fair as well. The fact they werent banned is the issue.

I agree - I have always been moderated fairly by admin, sp and ferret. As long as everyone is treated the same way, then there can be no complaints (whether they are treated leniently or harshly) - however, that clearly isn't the case. When the result of that is that long-time posters feel that they should leave, I think that is incredibly sad for the community.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Sorry FaQQer, but you are beginning so sound as bad as SY01 (Sorry SY01 ) when he is wound up about something.

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do'd Do De Do, don't worry, be happy

Give it a rest, seriously.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              Sorry FaQQer, but you are beginning so sound as bad as SY01 (Sorry SY01 ) when he is wound up about something.

HTH
              First they came for the dissenters, but I said nothing, for I was not a dissenter.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post

HTH
                He has the right to comment ctdctd...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

Not me ..........Ive definitely been dealt harshly with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    First they came for the dissenters, but I said nothing, for I was not a dissenter.
                    Whoa! Don't use that poem, I definetly got banned for using that one.

He's right some people are bulletproof and some not. Incredible inconsistency.

Cojak. You know my view. To end this this now. DO IT!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X