• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any chance of an update - Please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of an update - Please

I've been working since about 5am UK time so could some one please bring me up to date with todays shenanigans.....

NOB25 - seems to be banned again - Why? Linky?
    Some "other" troll type Aussie Noob seems to have cropped up - Coincidence?
    Everyone and his brother/sister appears to be starting "I am off/I have had enough" threads.
    FAQ still upset?

Anything else???

Thanks ever so......

We need a CUK daily blog, covering the big stories.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

the noob ozzie has never been north of the m25, OS has beat a hasty and the FaQQer has a serious bee in his bonnet

twitter out
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Sasguru, Dimprawn and AtW have mysteriously disappeared, which I thought would cheer everyone up no end, but people still seem to be bitching about nothing of any substance.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Sasguru, Dimprawn and AtW have mysteriously disappeared, which I thought would cheer everyone up no end, but people still seem to be bitching about nothing of any substance.
          I had a spat with AtW late last night early this morning.... I hope I didn't upset him.

Sassy was there or there abouts.... No DP though.....

I think its fair to say - with the flame wars and Trolling going on at the moment SAS, AtW and DP are probably feeling somewhat redundant!

Comment

Sorry, we've been busy eating ham and mustard sandwiches and deciding who gets which login today.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              I had a spat with AtW late last night early this morning.... I hope I didn't upset him.

Sassy was there or there abouts.... No DP though.....

I think its fair to say - with the flame wars and Trolling going on at the moment SAS, AtW and DP are probably feeling somewhat redundant!

harsh, but fair
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Sasguru, Dimprawn and AtW have mysteriously disappeared, ...
                Has anyone ever seen them all together in the same place at the same time?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You can read all about it in the Daily Mail tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

NOB25 - seems to be banned again - Why? Linky?
                    Some "other" troll type Aussie Noob seems to have cropped up - Coincidence?
                    I don't know who this NOB25 guy youre talking about is. I mean sure, Ive never being north of the M25 ..... but thats purely a co-incidence Im sure

Comment

Working...
                    X