• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just checking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking

under the new forum rules, is it still ok to post drivel about what a crap day I've had?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Yes, but you have to post it in more than one section of the site and use your own PC. Otherwise you'll be caught by IR35.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      under the new forum rules, is it still ok to post drivel about what a crap day I've had?

Spazzo.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        Yes, but you have to post it in more than one section of the site and use your own PC. Otherwise you'll be caught by IR35.

HTH
        ok I'll get one of my employees to do it.

Comment

Please don't... I'm sure not many actually care.

Besides, it might have been crap but it was billable crap time? Perhaps spare a thought for the chaps on the bench having a crap day and not being able to bill for it.

Comment

If you confine yourself to LR, yes.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
              Please don't... I'm sure not many actually care.

Besides, it might have been crap but it was billable crap time? Perhaps spare a thought for the chaps on the bench having a crap day and not being able to bill for it.
              oh get a grip

people post all manner of crap on here about having a crap day at work. at least I had the decency to check before I did it

unless someone asks me to in the next 5 posts I shan't bother and you shall never know why I've had crap day at work, then you'll be sorry

Comment

oh get a grip

people post all manner of crap on here about having a crap day at work. at least I had the decency to check before I did it

unless someone asks me to in the next 5 posts I shan't bother and you shall never know why I've had crap day at work, then you'll be sorry
                Not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                  Spazzo.
                  I have to say, I do always giggle at the relationship between you two.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Oh no!...then that will make my day really crap and then I'll have to post some drivel to bore the life out of everyone else too about how crap my day is!

Comment

Working...
                    X