• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

S'Funny..... calm abounds....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S'Funny..... calm abounds....

No more bannings?
    Only a couple of flounces?

Is it all over? Has all the dust settled?

Only asking like!

morgen

I've had a busy week so far and I'm preparing a round trip 4 day drive Cologne - Manchester after work, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      morgen

I've had a busy week so far and I'm preparing a round trip 4 day drive Cologne - Manchester after work, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it
      Eine gutts fart, or what ever
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        No more bannings?

Only asking like!

phew
        first time in two weeks I have not been looking over my virtual shoulder

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No more bannings?

Only asking like!
          just the one banning today that I've seen

here

Comment

No more bannings?

Only asking like!
            What is the point of this thread?? Really? We are trying to let it all calm down and just get on with it and you continue to go on about it.

I said the same to SY01 yesterday. I was quite on your side when all this kicked off but am dissapointed both of you continue you bang on about it...

Just let it go.. No one else is going on about it anymore but you so have actually become part of the problem..

time to move on to happier times hey? Wooden spoon away?? Toys back in pram??

Good. Happy days!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              What is the point of this thread?? Really? We are trying to let it all calm down and just get on with it and you continue to go on about it.

I said the same to SY01 yesterday. I was quite on your side when all this kicked off but am dissapointed both of you continue you bang on about it...

Just let it go.. No one else is going on about it anymore but you so have actually become part of the problem..

Good. Happy days!
              What is the point of your reply to this thread?? Really?

We are trying to let it all calm down and just get on with it and you come along and reply to a post about it.

I posted at 04:23 but you dredged it up over 6hours later. Just let it go.. No one else is going on about it anymore but you so have actually become part of the problem..

Good. Happy days!

You could have just let it go and let the post drop of Page 1.......

Oh Tulip!! I've just done it again sorry!!!!

Comment

FFS
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  FFS
                  Yes SAS http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-down-now.html - You were saying?

Comment

Ah I see. You're jealous my thread has proved more popular than yours - hence your desperate attempt to bump it ?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X