• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mustang.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustang.

There was one of these parked on the hill yesterday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fo...tang_GT500.jpg

Very pretty.

Go on, treat yourself to a 500 bhp V8. Act on CO2.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1565179.htm

Comment

I've driven an Eleanor, better than the stock, but there again, a wheelbarrow is better on corners.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Pretty?? PRETTY??? Mustang is gonna come on here spitting blood when he reads this.

I don't think the ultimate American muscle car was built to be pretty. Lambs are pretty, puppies are pretty. Shelby's are supposed to be snarling snapping untamped wild animals who will rip your nuts off if you go close (bit like my neighbours poodle but thats another story)

And forget the looks. Wait till he fires the bugger up.. I wudda jizzed in my pants if I had been there
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How long does a 500 BHP engine last though?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Pretty?? PRETTY??? Mustang is gonna come on here spitting blood when he reads this.

I don't think the ultimate American muscle car was built to be pretty. Lambs are pretty, puppies are pretty. Shelby's are supposed to be snarling snapping untamped wild animals who will rip your nuts off if you go close (bit like my neighbours poodle but thats another story)

And forget the looks. Wait till he fires the bugger up.. I wudda jizzed in my pants if I had been there
            You can always tell when someone is a single virgin.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I would have added the Mustang to my '**** the planet' list of cars to own before the petrol runs out, alongside the VXR8, but they haven't bothered to make it in RHD.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                I would have added the Mustang to my '**** the planet' list of cars to own before the petrol runs out, alongside the VXR8, but they haven't bothered to make it in RHD.
                You could most certainly buy a RHD Eleanor...
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Hiya!

Someone call?!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

It's OK NLU - I understand that some people dont appreciate a real car when they see one!! Thanks for defending the cause!

I drive a 3.8L convertable (sadly not a Shelby) and certainly would never have described it as pretty.....!!

Comment

Working...
                    X