• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am going through this phase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going through this phase

It's not a mid life crisis or anything, and it's contractor related.

It all started last Christmas, the missus was working so I got the supplies in and cooked the dinner. There was half a joint of pork left over so I spend half a week munching my way through it, till the missus chucked it in the bin.
    At new years, same again, but this time with lamb. munch munch munch.

And its carried on, every blooming weekend. Last week the missus bought a joint of beef that was twice the size that we needed. She said Its all got to go by wednesday night.

munch munch munch.

luckily it hasnt affected my figure

munch munch

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's not a mid life crisis or anything, and it's contractor related.

It all started last Christmas, the missus was working so I got the supplies in and cooked the dinner. There was half a joint of pork left over so I spend half a week munching my way through it, till the missus chucked it in the bin.
    At new years, same again, but this time with lamb. munch munch munch.

And its carried on, every blooming weekend. Last week the missus bought a joint of beef that was twice the size that we needed. She said Its all got to go by wednesday night.

munch munch munch.

luckily it hasnt affected my figure

munch munch

You must be like me EO. Not overweight........just big-boned.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      munch munch munch
      mmffppf SB
      munch munch munch

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I watched a really good show about beef farming in the UK last night on the History channel.

A lot about how the breeds got smaller and then larger again over the last century. About how fat went out of fashion, and then came back in, and how now people are looking at other things to quantify quality.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I think I have the opposite to anorexia. I'm a large person who sees a thin person when I look at myself in the mirror. Sure there must be a name for that.

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
            I think I have the opposite to anorexia. I'm a large person who sees a thin person when I look at myself in the mirror. Sure there must be a name for that.
            Delusional?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Jolly?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Astigmatic

Comment

I think it's a quantum thing. The huge gravitational gradient produced by your figure, creates interference patterns in the electromagnetic spectrum. This has the effect of focussing the light in different ways.

Alternatively, you only think you're large. In which case you are anorexic.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Delusional?

Comment

Working...
                    X