• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The monkey Milliband, Britain's Foreign Secretary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The monkey Milliband, Britain's Foreign Secretary

...What a complete and utter fookwit retard. Anyone see his recent vist to (China I think?). He looked ill at ease wherever he was, wringing his hands, unaware of the correct protocol. Like the boy he is among men.

Why the fook do Labour promote complete cretins to positions of power?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...What a complete and utter fookwit retard. Anyone see his recent vist to (China I think?). He looked ill at ease wherever he was, wringing his hands, unaware of the correct protocol. Like the boy he is among men.

Because other cretins keep voting for them?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Maybe because you'd have to be a cretin to join the Labour party?

Comment

This about summarises him up:

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/20...na-415x275.jpg
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ever thought about a career in politics SG? You would go far I think
          Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

If weaklings are in the cabinet, there will be less "Brutus" style rebellion against the leadership. Why else would Harman, Jacqui, Centipede etc would be in the cabinet ?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

To be pedantic, Milliband looks more like a chimp than a monkey.

Comment

Same reason the Tories promote cretins into shadow positions of power.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  If weaklings are in the cabinet, there will be less "Brutus" style rebellion against the leadership. Why else would Harman, Jacqui, Centipede etc would be in the cabinet ?
                  Twas ever thus - Howe, portaloo, heseltine fired in favour of slime like bummer, parky, ridley.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    You do realise that the Milliblands are the result of A Cunning Plan, don't you?
                    Stick twunts in the Uk cabinet? Effective but not particularly cunning.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X