• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Belgium?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Belgium?

Where is Belgium on Google Street View? Have the waffle makers objected to having Street View?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

It's pretty much a non-country.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      It's pretty much a non-country.
      Two non-countries.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I went to Belgium once, I had chips with mayo and visited lots of World War I battlefields / graveyards / monuments. I don't think I've ever had a holiday that's had such an impact on me.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Two non-countries.
          Three. Phlegms, Wallies and Brussels sprouts.

Nice cities though.

Oh, and their king is the champion of tax avoiders. Haven't met him, but sounds like a good guy to me.
          Last edited by Mich the Tester; 18 March 2010, 11:41.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I went to Belgium once, I had chips with mayo and visited lots of World War I battlefields / graveyards / monuments. I don't think I've ever had a holiday that's had such an impact on me.
            I had that in Holland - and it was yum! Now I always have Mayo with chips.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You can see where has it and where doesn't. Go to Google Maps at a suitable scale (say, to see all of Europe), and drag the little man onto the map: blue outlines will show you where Google Street View covers.
              Step outside posh boy

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                I had that in Holland - and it was yum! Now I always have Mayo with chips.
                When in Holland, you should have Frite-saus on your chips. That's tasty.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Last time I was in germany we came across chips served with a violently green hot sauce and chilli powder sprinkled over them.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    And don't forget about their Beers. Some of the finest in the world. They may not be good at very much, but Beer and possibly Chocolate are right up there for the Miserable Fat Belgian Barstewards(to paraphrase Monty P)
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X