• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour is working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour is working

Unemplyment down, employment up, tax receipts up, economic meltdown avoided, what's not to like? Or vote for?
    Step outside posh boy

Wholesale erosion of civil liberties?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Abandonment of the armed forces in two (count em) pointless wars?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

More people out of work, or as they have it now, 'economically inactive'.

Comment

The idea that 50% of the population should go to university...
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
            Unemplyment down, employment up, tax receipts up, economic meltdown avoided, what's not to like? Or vote for?
            You forgot about Gordon saving the world too.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The fact that,

Just 32% of children from the lowest 20% of earning families are ready for schooling at the age of three, compared with 63% of children coming from the highest 20% of earning families.

Comment

Roads gridlocked, trains overcrowded, shortage of homes, public services stretched beyond their limits - there must be a lot more people in the UK than 10 years ago.

I wonder how that happened?

Comment

The fact that:

The UK has the highest number of prisoners per 100,000 people in all of Europe, and the 10th highest in all of the world (the UK has the 22nd highest population in the world)

Despite this, the UK has one of the worst crime rates in Europe

Comment

However, Tarkers will no doubt blame these issues on the Tory administration that left office 13 years ago.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X