• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ban Mephedrone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban Mephedrone?

Why?

It's plant food, what next ban glue?

Bloody hell, you're as bad as NotAllThere. Mephedrone hasn't even posted anything yet.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Why?

Is that the me-ow thingy that those young fella's took last weekend?

Terrible sad
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        Why?

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Terrible sad
        It is the stuff the two lads took. It's not plant food, thats just the front for importing it to get around the medicines regulations. It's made in China and the far east and shipped over here as plant food.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Terrible sad
          But to be honest, if you snorted toothpaste and somebody died would you ban that?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am in favour of listening to the board that actually classifies these things.

Listening to the Daily Wail/Diana Express/other self-righteous media is the road to ruin...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

They took a lot more tulip than that the mephadrone, but the "mephadrone" killed them

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                It is the stuff the two lads took. It's not plant food, thats just the front for importing it to get around the medicines regulations. It's made in China and the far east and shipped over here as plant food.
                So something that is packaged and sold as plant food has been taken by people to get high, and because two kids have died while taking it (which is a tragedy, don't get me wrong on that) it should be banned.

If it's right to ban mephedrone, surely we should be banning glue as well? Far more people have died from solvent abuse.

While we are at it lets ban alcohol and cigarettes too, they have killed millions. What about horse tranquillizers? the list is virtually never ending. If it can play with your mind there is going to be somebody who will try taking it for a laugh or to get high, why should we ban something because some idiot didn't use it for the right purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  They took a lot more tulip than that the mephadrone, but the "mephadrone" killed them
                  To be fair that happens to me a lot. The number of times I've had 9 pints, but that 10th one turned out to be a duffer!! Sheesh!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have been thinking about giving it a go for a while, there is a head shop down the road from work and I might get some grams tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X