• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lloyds TSB Internet Banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lloyds TSB Internet Banking

Tried to log into my internet Lloyds TSB account, but the online service is down. I rang the helpline, they didn't know what was happening, and couldn't give an ETA when it would be fixed. All I got was "It might be fixed by tomorrow morning". Useless! Haven't they heard of disaster recovery?

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Tried to log into my internet Lloyds TSB account, but the online service is down. I rang the helpline, they didn't know what was happening, and couldn't give an ETA when it would be fixed. All I got was "It might be fixed by tomorrow morning". Useless! Haven't they heard of disaster recovery?
    It's only a disaster if it causes them problems, not you
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Why would they invoke DR if it takes less time to fix the fault?
      If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Sh..t happens. every bank has technical issues once in a while, yes. their Internet Banking and some of the ATM's were down for short time but its all fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandomatzz View Post
          Sh..t happens. every bank has technical issues once in a while, yes. their Internet Banking and some of the ATM's were down for short time but its all fixed now.
          All it takes is a phone call to India.
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by fernandomatzz View Post
            And it only took them 13 months.......

From the date of the OP.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              And it only took them 13 months.......
              Blame the mods - it takes that long to get new sockie approved these days.

Comment

Working...
              X